Equipment for Farm, Ranch, Landscape & Construction
South Fork Flatbeds & Dumping Flatbeds
Who wouldn’t want to turn their pickup into a dump truck? C5 Manufacturing is proud to offer a South Fork Dumping Flatbed to customers in the agriculture, lawn and landscape, light construction and nursery industries. The only dumping flatbed manufactured in the USA for all ¾ and 1-ton pickups, the South Fork Dumping Flatbeds are ready to serve your needs for years to come.
- Easy access to mechanical parts through large access doors
- Self-contained power unit with hydraulic power up and down
- Corded Pendant
- Rub rails
- Mud flaps
- Safety stand if dump option is chosen
- Highly visible warning, caution and danger decals
- LED running lights in the rear of the bed
- Two 3 x 20 lift cylinders
- Two-part urethane paint for more durability and shine
- 350 am fuse and block attached to truck frame if dump option is chosen
- Heavy duty bent tube headache rack
- Heavy duty 2-5/16”, 30,000 pound rated hitch ball with 1″ rise
- 23’ tethered hand held control pendant if dump option is chosen
- Ruggedly built all steel construction
- Grab handles on either side of headache rack
- D-ring tie downs
- Chain attachments for trailers
- Highly visible lighting system
- Welded on receiver hitch
The South Fork Dumping Flatbed is available in nine different sizes:
37N Dump Flatbed
87.25″ wide x 82.75″ long
The 37N bed fits single wheel trucks with a very short bed. It has a 38” cab to axle measurement.
42N Dump Flatbed
87.25″ wide by 87.75″ long
The 42N bed fits single wheel trucks with a short 6’ bed. It has a 42” cab to axle measurement.
56N Dump Flatbed
87.25″ wide x 106.25″ long
The 56N bed fits a dually bed truck with a short 6’ bed. It has dual wheels and a 42” cab to axle measurement. This is often called a bed delete truck because it came from the factory with a bed on it.
60N Dump Flatbed
87.25″ wide x 110” long
The 60N bed fits single wheel trucks with a standard 8’ bed. It has a 56” cab to axle measurement.
37W Dump Flatbed
95.5″ wide x 82.75″ long
The 37W bed fits dual wheel trucks with a very short bed. It has a 38” cab to axle measurement.
42W Dump Flatbed
95.5″ wide x 87.75″ long
The 42W bed fits single wheel trucks with a very short bed. It has a 42” cab to axle measurement.
56W Dump Flatbed
95″ wide x 106.25” long
The 56W bed fits a dually bed truck. It has dual wheels and a 56” cab to axle measurement. This is often called a bed delete truck because it came from the factory with a bed on it.
60W Dump Flatbed
95.5″ wide x 110” long
The 60W bed fits a true cab and chassis ton truck with dual wheels and it has a 60” cab to axle measurement. This truck comes from the factory with no bed installed.
84W Dump Flatbed
95.5″ wide x 140″ long
The 85W bed fits dual wheel trucks with an 84” cab to axle measurement.
- LED work lights in the headache rack
- Gooseneck Hitch
- 3” Sideboards comes with Standard headache rack
- 6” Sideboards comes with Standard headache rack
- 12” Sideboards comes with Standard headache rack
- 24” Sideboards comes with Box style headache rack
- 36” Sideboards comes with Box style headache rack
- 48” Sideboards comes with Box style headache rack
- Clippings/leaf Sideboards
- HD hoist package
C5 Manufacturing has an excellent reputation for quality and workmanship. If you feel a component has not lasted to your expectation, please contact us at Prairie States Seed. These concerns will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Warranty applies to the original purchaser; products manufactured by C5 Manufacturing are warrantied to be free of defects in material and craftsmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. There will be NO warranty if the bed is installed by an unauthorized dealer.
Optional items have specific warranties:
- Motor and pump are warranted for a period of one year
- Spinners and headache rack work lights are warranted for 60 days
- The Dew Eze and CW Mills’s pumps are warranted for 120 days
C5 Manufacturing also warrants the purchased parts to be free from defects for the period as set by the parts said manufacturer. If any part, as determined by C5 Manufacturing, is found to be defective, the labor and the part to be replaced or repaired will be borne by C5 Manufacturing.
All shipping and handling are the consumer’s responsibility. For replacement parts, please contact Prairie States Seed. Warranty for replacement or repair shall not extend the original warranty period. C5 Manufacturing does not warrant against normal wear or damages caused by abuse, negligence, poor maintenance or operation beyond the rated capacities. The warranty card must be completed and returned to C5 Manufacturing within 30 days of purchase.