WHY USE RUBBER TIRE TANKS INSTEAD OF OTHERS?
- Cement, bentonite or steel plates are used for bottoms.
- If steel plates are installed, they have a handy hook in the center to pick them up and to move them around.
- Portable tanks are made with steel bottoms.
- You can lag screw floats to the side of the tank.
- Easy to install center feed and heat riser with drains and overflows.
- Livestock can’t damage when pushing or stepping on them.
- Safe on livestock – fabric tires are used in production.
- They can be installed in the winter no matter how cold, by using bentonite.
- Water tanks are 4 to 6 inches thick for good insulation during cold months and keeping water cooler in summer.
- 5′ to 13′ sizes are available. We can also produce tanks to your specifications.
WE CURRENTLY CARRY SIZES THAT RANGE FROM 5 TO 13 FEET IN DIAMETER.
* Tank with concrete bottom includes Apex float valve and drain plug
Insulated concrete covers come in 6 sizes to fit any size tank. The covers are constructed with high density foam insulation, plenty of rebar for strength and four lifting points so they can be easily removed with a loader. A foam lid in the center can be removed to access the float assembly and belting can be screwed to the face of the opening to keep the cold out.
6ft Insulated concrete cover $450 (one drink hole only)
7ft Insulated concrete cover $500
9ft Insulated concrete cover $600
10ft insulated concrete cover $650
12ft insulated concrete cover $700
13ft insulated concrete cover $850
Standard with 2 drink holes – 1, 3 or 4 available upon request.