Pro-Lawn Plus Mixture – Turf Grass
A mix of turf grass for those wanting the look and feel of a traditional bluegrass based lawn. If you want that dark blue/green color, dense and plush looking lawn, look no further. Four top rated varieties of Kentucky bluegrass, perennial ryegrass for a fast start during establishment and a touch of creeping red fescue for added tolerance to drought, low fertility and shade.
70% Kentucky Bluegrass—4 varieties
20% Perennial Ryegrass
10% Creeping Red Fescue
25 lb bags
5 lb bags
- Recommended for home lawns, golf course fairways and tees, sports fields, etc.
- Suitable for full sun or light shade
- Superior sod strength, wear tolerance and early spring green-up
- A mowing height 1-3 inches is recommended, with 2.5” being ideal in most situations
- A seeding rate of 4-6 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft. is recommended for new plantings
- For overseeding existing turf a rate of 2-3 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft. is best