ABOUT OUR TIRE TANKS
Our Tire Tanks utilize used OTR tires from the mines that are no longer able to be used for hauling. We recycle the OTR tires and through precise manufacturing and simple installation techniques we convert them into water tanks for your livestock. Rubber tire tanks are your solution to all your livestock watering needs. Use them in pastures, under windmills, on water lines or in corrals.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY PRACTICES
We recycle used, heavy duty mine tires to create an environmentally friendly line of water tanks that will outlast any steel, aluminum or plastic tank on the market!
BENEFITS OF USING RUBBER TIRE TANKS:
- Tire Tanks are less expensive over their lifetime than steel and require very low maintenance
- Tire Tanks won’t break down and are guaranteed for life
- The 4 to 6-inch-thick rubber insulates the water keeping it cooler in summer compared to a steel tank
- In colder weather you’ll save time not having to chop as much ice because the black rubber absorbs and holds more heat
- Tire tanks are easy to set up with a 4-step installation process.
- Tanks are heavy rubber and can stand up to your livestock and equipment implements
- 6′ to 13′ sizes available. We can also produce tanks to your specifications.
WE CURRENTLY CARRY SIZES THAT RANGE FROM 6 TO 13 FEET IN DIAMETER.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR TIRE TANK HOLD WATER:
1) Place tire tank where you will be using it and fill the center in with dirt, at least to the bead of the tire.
2) Using Quikrete, fill the rest of the bottom opening.
3) Start filling the tank with water. Only enough to cover theQuikrete by and inch or two.
4) Let the Quikrete set and cure. Then, finish filling water and your tank is ready to use.